- The similarities between Dr. Wilson and Dr. Watson was also one of the reasons that made Leonard choose House over Numb3rs.
- Within the scope of a preferred comparability that pulls parallels between House and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes, Wilson is equal to Doctor Watson.
- Leonard has stated that his character and House have been initially meant to play roles much like Dr. Watson and Sherlock Holmes, respectively, within the sequence although he believes that House’s group has assumed the position of Watson because the present started.
- She has stated that the difference between the two characters is that Wilson finds it exhausting to say no as a result of he wants to please the opposite person.
- In two-components episodes corresponding to Euphoria, Part 1 and Euphoria, Part 2, and House’s Head and Wilson’s Heart, Wilson’s voice is heard narrating the story, whereas Dr. Watson is the